…The Right Tool for the Job
Are you the kind of person who loves get-togethers? Do you find yourself running out of space in your refrigerator? Are you thinking about getting a second fridge because yours just can’t take all the bottles and cans that go with any good party?
Why buy an expensive full size refrigerator when you can get the right tool for your job – the Haier HBCN05FVS Beverage Center.
This little beauty can hold 150 cans of soda (or beer). Think of it. Can your full size fridge even hold that much?! That’s 12 and a half 12 packs of soda, or 25 full 6 packs of beer!
With storage like that, you will be set for the largest of parties, or maybe you and your buddies can barricade yourselves in the man cave for the whole weekend and not even have to restock the beverages. That’s right. The man cave. That’s where this little beauty will shine brightest. Think about how nice it would look with its fancy glass door and cool blue light showcasing your preferred drinks.
If you are looking for a great price I did the leg-work for you:
Now, this is an electric cooler more than a refrigerator. It’s designed to cool between 38 and 45 degrees Fahrenheit. If that’s not cold enough, you may want to consider an actual beverage refrigerating unit – for quite a bit more dough. If you are living in the tropics, this unit might not be the best fit, as the ambient temperature can affect the beverage temperature as well. In most climates, operated correctly with adequate breathing room, this unit will work just fine.
There are lots of choices out there for beverage coolers. This one has the highest capacity for storage for one of the lowest prices. You can expect to pay around $250 for this model, whereas comparable units that store fewer cans can go for upwards of $700! I also really like the glass door. It makes it easy to show off your premium drinks, and looks very nice in whatever room you install it.
It may seem silly, but it’s comforting to me to know that I have a fully stocked Haier Beverage Center at the ready. It also has a digital temperature control that makes it easy to monitor the temperature of your beverages – How cool is that?!
Here are some other features of the unit that make it the clear winner when considering where to store your drinks:
|Refrigerator Type and Capacity||Electric beverage cooler.
4.6 cubic feet storage.
|Drawers and Shelves||6 removable vinyl coated wire shelves.|
|Freshness Features||Keeps beverages between 39 and 61 deg Fahrenheit, depending on ambient temp.|
|Temperature Control||Digital temp control.
You'll have the ability to control temp in 1 degree increments.
|Voltage and Certification||115 volts, 60 h|
|Design, Finish and Materials Used||Door - glass and metal.
Cabinet - black metal.
Free standing unit.
|Full Dimension and Weight||20-1/2 x 21-1/4 x 31-3/8
The main benefit of this unit is its large storage capacity. Most beverage coolers in this price range hold about 80 cans. With the large 150 can capacity and very reasonable price, it’s a tough deal to beat.
Another nice feature is the interior lighting. It’s a cool blue LED that casts an attractive glow in the room. There’s also the handy feature to disable the light if you choose.
The glass door is an attractive aspect of the unit, with full view of the beverages. The door is reversible. There are leveling feet as well.
The Haier HBCN05FVS Beverage Center is covered by a 12 month warranty for parts and labor.
This Haier Beverage center is the right tool for the job if you need to store lots of beverages. It’s economical to run, and attractive. It’s a great choice for offices, recreation rooms or anywhere that you need to store lost of drinks.
Think about it – 150 cans. It’s really the perfect tool to ensure you don’t run out of drinks for any event, or just to free up space in your refrigerator.
Relevant Reviews from Customers:
- “I got this beverage center from Sam’s club on super sale, and I’m so glad I did! It keeps drinks very cold, and fits a ton!”
- “This was a gift, and it was greatly appreciated! Careful though, the lowest it goes is 47 degrees Fahrenheit.”
- “I really recommend this cooler! It’s got tons of room. I love that there’s no more cans taking up the space in my fridge! Our only complaint is that is can be a little noisy.”
- “We are pleased with this drinks fridge, except we wish the shelves were sturdier.”
The perfect place for the Haier HBCN05FVS Beverage Center is the recreation room, or the office. Your friends will be jealous when they see your fully stocked fridge with all of your premium beverages – True story 🙂
Let’s look at the pro’s and con’s of this unit. As you can see from the reviews, some people love it, and others not so much. It all comes down to what you expect of the unit and where you are going to use it.
- It holds 150 cans. That’s a lot! Think about not having to constantly restock the refrigerator with cold drinks. Maybe you could even get rid of that garage fridge you’re using now and sucks up so much energy.
- It’s very attractive with its clear glass door, and blue LED light.
- It adds to the ambiance of the room.
- The temperature control is a handy feature.
- See amazon offer here >>>
- If you live in a very warm region, it may not cool adequately. It’s designed to run from 39 and 61 degrees, and the wide variation is a result of ambient (room) temperature.
- It’s a little noisy.
- The shelves could be sturdier. When fully loaded, they tend to bow.